The theme of the lesson:Priorities
Books closed. Write on the board: healthy habits. Elicit ideasfrom the students as to what they think this means.
- Write students’ ideas on the board, e.g. plenty of sleep, abalanced diet, not getting stressed, making time to relax.
- Ask them to open their books at page 86. Ask them to describe the photograph.
- Put students into pairs and give them a couple of minutes to askand answer the three questions.
- Ask some students to tell the class about how organised theirpartner is.
• Tell students that Unit 8 is about the things we want to do andthe things we have to do.
ФИО автора: Туркулова Эльмира Усербаевна
Основной файл:Скачать файл